Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What is my path to become what I what want to be?



What I ultimately want to be in life is a teacher.Growing up I have aways been around kids and always loved to take care of them.So by becoming a teacher I could always be around them and do what I love most which is help teach and raise them.

I will get there by getting my high school diploma and then going to college.In order to get there I will have to overcome the my fear of being social.Throughout my life I haven't really been one to talk to anyone and make new friends

The keys will be my strengths
Dedication:When I love something a lot I stay dedicated to it and not give up.
Passion:With passion I would always do everything the best I can because I love it.
Kindness:If I do everything with kindness then I will always love and be loved by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment